Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finalized Track Listing Now Available

Check it out! An article on Billboard.com gives the final, 20-song track listing, just as Frey said it would be in Niagara Falls. Here it is:

Disc one:
"No More Walks in the Wood"
"How Long"
"Busy Being Fabulous"
"What Do I Do With My Heart"
"Guilty of the Crime"
"I Don't Want To Hear Anymore"
"Waiting in the Weeds"
"No More Cloudy Days"
"Fast Company"
"Do Something"
"You Are Not Alone"

Disc two:
"Long Road Out of Eden"
"I Dreamed There Was No War"
"Somebody"
"Frail Grasp on the Big Picture"
"Last Good Time in Town"
"I Love To Watch a Woman Dance"
"Business As Usual"
"Center of the Universe"
"It's Your World Now"

And yes, I Dreamed There Was No War is indeed after Long Road Out of Eden. I guess our brains will get a nice chance to rest after all! This is especially good because it looks like Frey wasn't exaggerating about the length of the song either!

No comments: