Sunday, September 14, 2008

Eagles in Holland 1973 - full show!

As my final treat in my "week of celebration" for the first year of Eagles Online Central, I've got a real rarity! The earliest full concert bootleg I've come across (I think it's even earlier than the BBC video, as the guys are a lot less polished and they mess up a few times). It's rough, but it's great to see, and even includes Randy doing Keep on Tryin' (I know of no other videos of that). Thanks to Joop from The Netherlands for this!

I've decided to try something new - I'm putting the files up for download, or you can stream them through a player. See what I mean on the new video concert page.

In other news, according to the official site, the Eagles are set to play Worcester, Massachusetts on November 26. They'll be at the DCU Center. Tickets go onsale Sept. 22 through Ticketmaster.

No comments: